Get answers to Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Validation alone may sometime not resolve photograph error. The best approach is to recapture the person with the NIN, to ensure the photo is updated before validation process.
- BVN NIN
- Suspended NIN
- byPass NIN
- Awaiting: This status indicates that the validation request is still in progress and awaiting completion.
- Completed: This status indicates that the validation process has been successfully completed. And under the response field you will see the tracking ID validated on the work
- FAILED: This status indicates that the validation process has failed or encountered an error and Response field will give reason
- BVN NIN: This status indicates that the NIN provided is generated from Bank Verification Number (BVN). And it can't be validated until modification is done on the NIN to be active for validation, the response will give the BVN number after BVN0
- byPass NIN: This status indicates that the NIN has been obtained or modified without following the proper registration procedure, resulting in a bypassed NIN hence it can't be validated here
- Suspended NIN: This status indicates that the NIN is currently suspended with reason best known to Nimc, hence you are required to do modification of the NIN or direct to Nimc own Enrollment center
- Debit Card: You can add funds to your E-wallet using Debit Cards such as Verve, MasterCard, or Visa.
- USSD: You can also fund your E-wallet via USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes.
- Bank Transfer: You have the option to fund your E-wallet through a bank transfer.
- Bank Partner Integration: Our secure partner, Flutterwave, allows you to fund your E-wallet directly through your bank account.
- Awaiting: This response indicates that we are still processing the request and working on resolving the issue.
- Completed: This response signifies that the IPE request has been successfully resolved.
- In the response field, we will provide you with the older tracking ID that is potentially blocking the enrollment associated with the provided NIN number.
- If the provided tracking ID still shows an inprocessing error, it suggests that multiple registrations have been conducted by the individual. In such cases, you need to send the response back for another IPE process.
- NIN generated during the clear (CLR): If the response indicates that the NIN was generated during the clear process, We will make it (CLR).
- If you receive a response of "HIT," it means that the tracking ID provided has multiple records associated with it. In such instances, it is necessary to clear and submit the IPE request again. To proceed with the HIT response, please contact the admin for further instructions to ensure the person has a valid NIN.
- It is important to carefully review the response and follow the instructions provided for the appropriate course of action.
Can't find what you're looking for? Our customer care team are here to helpContact Customer Care